Please read the Following Terms and Policies Carefully. When you use this website, You Acknowledged That You Have read, Understand, And Agree to Be Bound by the Policies, Terms, and Conditions Set Forth Herein.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the policies, terms, and conditions outlined in this document.
TERMS AND POLICY
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neitherwenoranythirdpartiesprovideanywarrantyorguaranteeastotheaccuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, birthday, and product preferences when engaging in any of the activities listed below:
- Place an order from our website
- Return an item or make an exchange from a previous purchases
- enquire about our services
- Create an account (profile) at Sockbrigade.com
- Subscribe to receive our emails
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion, or event
- Participate in Sockbrigade social media including ratings and reviews.
To provide you with the best possible customer experience, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics including search analytics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To improve our merchandise selection and customer service
SHARING INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, and processing payments. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share information about you, if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Sockbrigade or others.
ACCESS TERMINATION OR RESTRICTION
Sockbrigade reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SOCKBRIDGE MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. SOCKBRIDGE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS AND PUBLISHERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SOCKBRIDGE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SANTA RAGIONE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON‐INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SOCKBRIDGE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITES, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR RELATED SERVICES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up‐to‐date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
NOTICE OF CHANGES TO THE POLICY
SockBridge reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time by notifying registered users via e‐mail or the Application of the existence of a new Policy and/or posting the new Policy on the Services. All changes to the Policy will be effective when posted, and your continued use of any SockBridge Services after the posting will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes.
The content on the Website may include links to third party external sites. You agree that we cannot be held liable for the content, nature or reliability of any third party links. In addition, we allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our websites. These companies may be placing and reading cookies in the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk or using web beacons or other technologies to collect information in the course of ads being served on this website. These companies may use information other than personal information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to these and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
These Terms (including any terms or policies incorporated by reference) set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior communications.
These Terms are governed by the law of New York. The parties submit to the non‐exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and its appellate courts.